$24.99– Sold Out
The 5690 TRIGGERFIRE Staple Gun is a 1 of a kind staple gun and is the answer to all of your stapling needs. It is the first Trigger Activated manual Staple Gun. This unique tool allows trigger fire and normal stapling and uses the popular Surebonder #4 or arrow T50 type staples. Select the trigger mode (on the mode selector), using only 1 hand, squeeze the handle, position the stapler to the exact location you need to staple, and pull the red trigger. It's as easy as that. For normal stapling, move the mode selector to normal. The tool also features a rubber head for a non-slip grip for flush stapling on hard surfaces. Uses are numerous but not limited to upholstery, screen repair, wire mesh, felt stripping, window covers, canvas, and more.
• TRIGGER + NORMAL MODE - When in "Trigger" mode, a staple will shoot every time the handle is squeezed and then the trigger is pulled. When in "Normal" mode, a staple will shoot every time the handle alone is squeezed.
• STAPLES - The Triggerfireu uses Surebonder #4 staples or Arrow T50 type staples in 1/4 inch, 5/16 inch, 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch, or 9/16 inch leg length Surebonder staple model numbers respectively: 55014, 55516, 55038, 55012, and 55916.
• ADJUSTABLE STAPLE DEPTH - (+) mode is for more power when driving staples into hard surfaces. (-) mode is for less power when driving staples into softer surfaces or in applications where the staple does not need to be driven flush.
• FEATURES - Includes a comfortable grip handle, a staple viewer to see remaining staples and a durable lightweight aluminum body
• PROCESS - Squeeze, Position & Fire!