Choose Surebonder's Adjustable Temp Electric Glue Skillet to complete any craft or household project that would be made easier by directly dipping elements into melted glue. This convenient tool speeds up projects that might otherwise be time-consuming — simply dip components into the inch-deep pool of glue before putting them in place. Great for home decor, wreaths and other floral work. Size is 8 x 7 x 4 inches. Comes in our vibrant Surebonder green color. Lid not included. Use with Surebonder B-2001 Skillet glue pellets to keep melted glue less stringy.
• ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE - Our glue skillet can reach a wide range of temperatures from 220°F to 400°F, making it perfect for use with a wide variety of materials.
• GREAT FOR FLORAL PROJECTS - This is an ideal tool for use with floral supplies as they can be dipped into the melted skillet glue and placed wherever without the hassle of using a bulky glue gun.
• LIGHTED ON/OFF SWITCH - The light next to the power switch allows you to easily see when your electric glue skillet is on or off.
• SAVES TIME - Use over and over without cleaning by simply turning on the glue skillet and letting the leftover dried glue remelt once the glue skillet gets hot.
• COMPACT SIZE AND ONE INCH GLUE DEPTH - The compact size makes it easy to store in any home, craft room, office, or classroom setting. It also comes with a one-inch deep glue pool that provides ample space for dipping items into melted glue pellets.