The Surebonder 1/4 in. Heavy-Duty Manual Rivet Tool is a must for your projects/repairs that need a larger diameter rivet. This tool will also accommodate projects/repairs that require a smaller diameter rivet. Riveting provides neatness and strength fastening. Rivets come in a variety of materials and sizes for endless fastening possibilities. This tool sets the following aluminum and steel diameter rivets - 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., stainless steel 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in. and copper 1/8 in. and 15/64 in.
• Includes rivet tool, 5 different size nose pieces, 3/32 in., 1/8 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in. and 1/4 in. and a collection bottle for the unused portion of the rivet
• Rivet tool offers great flexibility, allowing it to be used to fasten wood, metal, plastic, soft-thin materials and much more, rivets are ideal in scenarios where there is no access to the back of the product being fastened
• Heavy-duty, steel construction body and die cast housing
• Molded durable rubber handle for a comfortable, sturdy grip
• Great for home building and installing, woodworking, jewelry making, tool repair and much more