Use this value-priced, highly durable tool for projects that call for attachment through strong, solid riveting. The 1.35-pound weight and spring-optimized handle make for a comfortable workflow, while the unscrewable slotted head cap enables easy changing and cleaning. Comes with 4 interchangeable nosepieces and a wrench. Replacement parts available.
• Great for installing rivets into gutters, ductwork, storm doors and other metal projects
• Heavy-duty steel construction aptly handles even demanding or repetitive projects
• Slim nose enables use in tight areas
• Spring-loaded handle automatically releases rivet mandrel when released
• Recommended for use with aluminum rivets in 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32” or 3/16” diameters; steel rivets in 3/32”, 1/8”, 5/32”; or stainless steel rivets in 1/8” or 5/32".