1. How long have you been creating and how did you get started?
I make wreaths, centerpieces, garlands, sympathy florals any other faux floral work. Been doing this since 2016 and it all started cause I wanted a fall mailbox topper and couldn’t find one anywhere….. so I had to get creative! Now…… here I am.
2. What is/are your favorite Surebonder product(s):
My favorite Surebonder product is the glue skillet.
|Amanda loves our adjustable temperature glue skillet and we know you will too. This glue pot as many call it makes floral crafting so much easier. Simply dip your materials into the heated glue and stick them onto your project! It will change they way you create floral arrangements, door swags and more...
|SHOP GLUE SKILLETS
3. What inspires you to create? What do you love most and what is the hardest part about the creative process?:
Everything!!! I enjoy meeting all the wonderful people and the hardest part for me is staying on a budget….. especially ribbons!!!!!
My coach….. Dona Mullins with On a Whimm. All of her designs are very structured and I love that!
5. How do you manage and overcome creative burnout?:
Make myself make time off for my physical and mental health!
6. Have you experienced a fail? How did you work through it and what did you learn?:
I allowed clients to promise to pay…… now there are guidelines and everyone pays upfront!
7. What advice would you give to someone who wants to get started?:
Get in with a great coach and educate yourself first.
8. What’s next for you? (a new project? a new technique? a new venture?):
I am hoping to start up a paid subscription group in the future.