Surebonder B-2010 General Purpose Low Stringing Skillet Glue is cream in color, featuring a low-string material with high-strength bonding performance. You’ll quickly complete your project and have lasting results with this 10 lb. box of diamond cubes. Manufactured and packaged in the USA. Use with Surebonder Glue Skillets; #803 or #805.
• LOW-STRINGING FORMULA - This 10 lb box of Surebonder Diamond Cube Skillet Glue has a low-stringing formula that dries clear and is great for many crafting applications, especially floral design.
• MAXIMUM SURFACE AREA COVERAGE - Surebonder glue skillets and pellets allow you to dip your crafting material directly into a pool of melted glue before adhering. This ensures that the entire surface area of the material is covered in hot glue in less time than it would take to do so with a glue gun.
• DESIGNED FOR SUREBONDER GLUE SKILLETS - Meant for use in a glue pot or skillet and is recommended for use with the Surebonder 803 or 805 glue skillets; do not use in a glue gun.
• SUPERIOR BONDING - Provides high-strength superior bonding on a variety of materials including paper, wood, metal, and more.
• MADE IN THE USA - All Surebonder glue has been manufactured in Wauconda, IL since 1968.