This cordless, high-temperature, battery-operated glue gun uses Ryobi battery #P102 (1-hour use) or #P108 (4-hour use). #P128 Battery and charger kit are not included with the glue gun. The PTC heating system enables a consistent working temperature of 380°F, the rubber grip handle provides sturdy control, and the built-in stand supplies stability. Other standard features include an LED on/off indicator, a 3 finger trigger, and an insulated interchangeable nozzle. This gun uses standard full-size, 0.43 in. diameter glue sticks in 10 in. or 15 in. length making it a perfect addition for your craft/hobby projects, DIY jobs, or simple repairs.
• POWER - This cordless glue gun boasts a 60-watt internal heater that allows to gun to reach the operating temperature of 380°F in a matter of 5-6 minutes.
• COMPATIBILITY - Works with any 18V Lithium-Ion Ryobi® style battery - run time of up to 1.5 hours on a 2.0aH battery (run times will vary depending on use and battery size) - Battery and charger required but NOT included.
• FULL-SIZE - This gun uses standard full-size (0.43") diameter glue sticks.
• EASY TO USE - Our cordless glue gun is surprisingly lightweight, comfortable in your hand, and will help you get the job done without the limitations of a power cord.
• Lightweight, comfortable, and will get the job done
• INTERCHANGEABLE NOZZLES - This glue gun has the ability to use different style nozzles that are offered in our interchangeable nozzle pack (part # 6003).