• This durable steel tool is ideal for threading inserts into thin layers of plastic, fiberglass or metal, including auto sheet metal (not recommended for wood)
• Comes with five threaded mandrels and nose pieces (6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 10-32 and 1/4-20) to set five insert sizes
• Comfort grip, spring-loaded handle and weight of less than 1.8 lbs. make for ease of use
• Depth-stop dial on handle prevents thread damage that could occur from over-squeezing
• Recommended for use with steel Surebonder Quik-Threads Threaded Rivets or other aluminum rivet nuts.