The Surebonder 5659 Cable Tacker Staple Gun is perfect for installing Coax and Ethernet cables in commercial and residential settings. The tool is comprised of a rugged design featuring all-steel construction and a chrome finish, which resists wear and tear. The tacker features front and back staple guides, an adjustable depth drive, drop-in staple loading and a jam-resistant mechanism, ensuring perfect, consistent stapling. Insulated, UL listed fasteners will not crimp wires and will fasten any low-voltage wire up to 5/16 in. (8 mm) diameter. In Trigger mode, simply squeeze the handle to load the staple gun, position the tool on the work surface and then squeeze the Trigger to set the staple. In normal mode, the 5659 functions as a traditional staple gun.
• Securely fasten low voltage wire such as Coax RG6, Coax RG59, Ethernet Cat-5, telephone wire, speaker wire, thermostat wire, rope and more
• Dual, front and back staple guides ensure easy accurate stapling
• Trigger Mode: Switch the knob to Trigger mode, squeeze the handle to pre-set the staple gun, position the staple gun on the work surface, squeeze the Trigger to set the staple.
• Normal Mode: Switch the knob to Normal mode, place the staple gun on the work surface, squeeze the handle to set the staple. (Just like a traditional staple gun)
• Uses Surebonder #19 staples or Arrow T59 staples